Recruiting | Staffing | Outsourcing
Founded in 2008 with a singular aim of "customer delight", Nexus is now an established and growing Staffing and Recruitment firm that focuses on developing long term, supportive relationships with both job seekers and our clients.
After success in matching talented professionals with great companies across several disciplines and multiple domains, we found our niche in the Technology space. Nexus has been fulfilling our customers' requirements for Technical Support, Software Engineering, Consulting and Management talent, covering services and roles in IT infrastructure, Software Development & Testing, Data Analytics and ERP / CRM business applications. We support a few key domains, including Automotive, Financial Services, Insurance, Life Sciences and Retail.
Nexus has the experience and expertise to assist our clients through identifying key staffing resources who can:
- provide strong skills and experience for product and system development and maintenance
- conduct quality support services for internal users
- add value, insight and contribute to business growth,
- help manage business expansion or upcoming projects.
- be a key recourse for a short term project or staff substitute
The Nexus team is committed to supporting job seekers in their search for the next stage in their career.
Our personal approach to recruitment means that we take the time to get to know you as a candidate and understand your situation, your abilities, your desires and your goals. We guide you through each step of the application and hiring process, right through to post hire support and regular follow ups.
- For clients who have full time permanent or direct contract headcount to fill.
- Specialized service for that hard-to-fill role that has opened up.
- For job seekers who are looking for full time employment at either local firms and global corporations, with career stability and industry-best perks and benefits.
- Staffing solution focussed on finding talent to work on short-term or long-term projects
- Clients get to directly manage and supervise the temp staff, resulting in direct accountability
- Ideal for job seekers who prefer project work enhancing their skills while working as a temp staff on Nexus payroll
- Also for those who want to manage their own finances as an independent contractor
- Providing insights to our clients to better manage business practices and processes.
- Developing long-term strategy to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Nexus employees are deployed on client's projects on an onsite/offsite model.
- We cover a wide range of technologies and our staff is available to work on small-mid-large sized project
JOIN OUR TEAM
Business Development Manager
For those who enjoy being in a customer-facing role and managing key customer accounts
If you like helping candidates secure that excellent permanent job opportunity or that awesome contract staffing role.
Boolean search strings, keyword searches and being a sourcing ninja to bring that hard-to-find resume to the team, is what makes you smile!